Saturday, January 2, 2016

Meet Our Dolls!

We are so excited to FINALLY post our first entry to the Dollie Cottage blog! We love all things AG and have quite a few dolls in our collections. My daughters and I have been collecting for seven years now since my oldest daughter was five. She is now twelve and really wanted to start a blog with her "old" mom about our dolls. So to start it off, we thought we would post a group photo of the entire family. Although this photo is a little outdated since we have added a few since it was taken. In the next few weeks, we will try to get all the girls together for a new group shot.


Since this photo was taken, we have added Kirsten, Samantha, Grace, Lydia, Nellie, Callista, Brianna, Bethany, and Sylvie. It was a very busy year in our dollie house since five of those dolls were added from Jill's Steals & Deals. My older daughter, Rebecca, and I are very excited to add Lea to our collections this year. And I am very excited for Melody's debut in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment