Saturday, January 2, 2016

Meet Rebecca's Dolls!

My story begins when I got my first doll from AG. The very first dolls I got were a set of Bitty Twins. I named them Nick & Madison. But my first 18" was a just like you doll. Her name is Rebecca, which I named after myself. I got Rebecca the same year that my mom got Ruthie. But from what I remember, I think that my mom was more emotional then me! But I don't blame her because she had wanted one around my age.

But now a few years later, my population had grown from one to ten. Besides me, my sister Sarah, my mom Karen, my grandmother, and my great-grandmother all collect.

Here is the most recent photo of my doll family.

 
Nick
 
 
Madison
 


 
Rebecca
 
 
Elizabeth Cole
 
 
 
McKenna Brooks
 
 
Cecile Ray
 
Kaya (atomamy)
 

 
Samantha Parkington
 

Nellie O'Malley


Bethany


And here are some fun photos that I took!


Elizabeth in the stables.



Kaya riding her horse.


Samantha painting.

Nellie wheeling Samantha's bike around.


Kaya trying to hit Elizabeth with a pillow while Elizabeth is sleeping.

 
Caroline trying to escape an oncoming tsunami.


Saige in the hot air balloon.

Kaya protesting during Thanksgiving.


The protest sign up close.

 
- Rebecca






No comments:

Post a Comment